Code Geass Exodus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Exodus
Code Geass Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym Just Training (Topic Firsts)

2 posters

Go down

Gym Just Training (Topic Firsts) Empty Gym Just Training (Topic Firsts)

Post  Yuki Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Nyx wore a black tanktop with black shorts, with black fingerless gloves. Her hair was in a ponytail. She was sparring against some guy. He charged toward her, unfortunately leaving a bit of his guard down. Allowing Nyx to flip the dude over. He landed on the other side of the ground, face first and hard, breaking his surgery inhanced nose.
Nyx heard a clap behind her, she turned looking at some late 20 year old man who currently had an unlit cigarette in his mouth. He took out his cig before saying, "Don't you think a girl like you should do the knightmare simulator and not beat people in the gym?" "I don't need it." Nyx said. "Oh?" "Yes. I learned how to pilot a knightmare frame back when I was in another resistance-terroist group. Unforunately that group split up which lead me here." "I see." He said. "Now, are you trained in martial arts and do you know how to pilot a knightmare frame?" "Yes, I am." "Good then that means you'll less likely get in my way. Comrade or not if you get in my way. I will run you over! Or just push you aside." "You mean, you'll kill the people on your side if their in your path?" "If it comes down to that, yes." "If Zero finds out, you'll be kicked out of the gorup for sure!!" "You know, lowly soldiers like us don't matter. We're replaceble as long as there are more people willing to join this group." Nyx said. "Your no better than a britannian!" The man shouted. "How could you say that...so..so easily?!" "Well, I AM a Britannian." Nyx said. "That explains a lot!" "You shouldn't just judge people based on their nationality." "Whatever. You know, I bet your a spy for the Britannian military!" Nyx glared at him, which made him bite his tongue. "And I bet your nothing but a spoiled brat. Your not even a man yet."

(OOC:First rp post! First rp topic! My first IC post and my first IC topic! First BK Post! First BK Topic!
Lot of firsts)

Yuki

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Gym Just Training (Topic Firsts) Empty Re: Gym Just Training (Topic Firsts)

Post  Yukio Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Lets see. A meeting in an hour, a party at 6 pm, and a little date at 10 pm. Only thing now is to wait. There was a sound of colliding metal with each step from the metal boots as Yukio walks through the halls. His Zero outfit consists of a purple suit with a dark purple chest piece covering his torso. The arms were covered with armor the same color as the chest piece. The legs were also covered with dark purple armor. Lastly was a black cape, covering his body almost completely. Noises can be heard fron the training room. I'm guessing another all out fight. The mask man slowly opened the door, and sees 2 people arguing. "Mind if one of you would care to explain what is going on?" Yukio crossed his arms, and began tapping his foot.

(OOC) Short, cause I can't think of anything to say.
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Male Posts : 18

https://codegeass141.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

"Mind if one of you would care to explain what is going on?" Both Nyx and the man turned their heads and saw Zero. "Oh, its nothing to worry about. He's just throwing a temper tantrum." Nyx said. "Temper tantrum?! What lies! Of course that's what should be expected from a Britannian!" "I'm not the one shouting. Throughout most of this conversation you've been shouting at the top of your lungs." She said. "On top of that you keep throwing the Britannian card over and over again. In my opinion, your not mature enough to be here. How about you go on a trip for awhile and grow up already? Your a grown man and your behavior is that of a child." She then began to walk away but stopped in front of Zero. "Nice to see you in person, Zero." Nyx then turned around just in time to catch the knife that the man had thrown at her. She casually held the knife. "Really? Trying to kill me now?" "You say I don't deserve to be here but your the one who doesn't deserve to be here! I'm loyal to my comrades and Zero. But your just loyal to Zero. I still can't believe you'll say you'll kill a comrade that gets in your path. In fact now I'm starting to wonder are you even loyal to Zero?" Nyx sighed. "Your thinking that I'm going my way don't you? That I'm selfish." "What else I am suppose to think?!" "No one said my path was my way." She said. The man was silent now. "You should think next time before you yell. Also if your going to quote me at least quote me fully. I said that I'll push away or run over anyone who's on my path. If I have to I'll kill. But I'm not just some machine that'll go:Oh well their in my way. Kill. I am a human being." "Who doesn't understand the value of life." The man added. "No, I understand life. But you don't understand war."

Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Nice to see you in person, Zero. "Thank you, miss. It would be nice if yo-" Yukio was cut off when the young women turned, and caught a knife. Impressive reflex. You say I don't deserve to be here but your the one who doesn't deserve to be here! I'm loyal to my comrades and Zero. But your just loyal to Zero. I still can't believe you'll say you'll kill a comrade that gets in your path. In fact now I'm starting to wonder are you even loyal to Zero? The 2 seem to have gotten themselves into another arguement. This won't be good. Better stop this before it gets bloody in here. "Miss, I would like to have a talk with you outside." Yukio opened the door to let the young women get out, but also keeping his eye on the man. Yukio couldn't choose who to side because he is half brittanian and half japanese.
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:19 pm

"Miss, I would like to have a talk with you outside." "Sure." Nyx said. She dropped the knife on the ground and kicked it towards the man who was older and yet younger than her. He picked up his knife and looked at her. She could already tell what he was thinking. Ooo she's going to get it now! Nyx turned around and began walking out backwards so she could keep an eye on the man making sure he didn't do anything like pull out a gun from somewhere. Once she was out of the room she sighed. "You must be concerned right? It makes sense, any leader would be. Espically if its a group like Black Knights. Chaos isn't something that can be afford. Things should be orderly and such. And I know I am at fault here I could've stopped this. I just can't stand doing nothing when I know I can prevent something bad from happening. But I should've let it go and let everything play out. I doubt that I am the only Britannian here, his hatered for all Britannians may get him killed in battle one day when he may need to rely on one for help or if the Britannian is the person who's in charge of his squad, well that is if there is squads in this group." Nyx paused. "Though I should remind myself to treat this whole new group differently. Its different than the group I was in."

(ooc:original was longer...much more longer. But I decided to just shorten it. That way it'll be less of a monlogue and it'll actually let Zero talk. I would shorten it some more but I didn't feel like taking more time to do it. )

Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Yukio listened to the young women went on explaining. I doubt that I am the only Britannian here, his hatered for all Britannians may get him killed in battle one day when he may need to rely on one for help or if the Britannian is the person who's in charge of his squad, well that is if there is squads in this group. "You're right. You're not the only brittanian here. Yes that man might fall in battle, due to his hatred. But he needs to learn to respect the other members here. There are other people who are more..... Well mannered to replace him." The masked man turned, and was about to leave. "If that man bothers you again, you can hurt him, but don't kill him. Also, I never got the chance to know your name."
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

"You're right. You're not the only brittanian here. Yes that man might fall in battle, due to his hatred. But he needs to learn to respect the other members here. There are other people who are more..... Well mannered to replace him." The masked man turned, and was about to leave. "If that man bothers you again, you can hurt him, but don't kill him. Also, I never got the chance to know your name."

"You're right. You're not the only britannian here. Yes, that man might fall in battle, due to his hatred. But he needs to learn to respect the other memebers here. There are other people who are more....well mannered to replace him." Nyx saw him turn and about to leave. "If that man bothers you again, you can hurt him, but don't kill him. Also, I never got the chance to know your name." "I won't kill unless I have to, and my name is Nyx. Like the goddess of night." Nyx replied. "Well see you on the battlefield. Hopefully earlier, but I bet your a busy person." Nyx said before walking down the hall, so she could change into fresh new clothes in her room.

Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I won't kill unless I have to, and my name is Nyx. Like the goddess of night. Well see you on the battlefield. Hopefully earlier, but I bet your a busy person. "Alright, Miss Nyx. Right now, I'm unoccupied." Yukio headed back to his room. He began remove his mask, the armor next, then finally the suit. The half brittanian hung the suit in the closet, then took out a pair of white pajamas. With the door locked, Yukio can finally remove his mask that he has been wearing all day. He stared out of the window, then turned to his digital clock. "2pm. Wouldn't hurt to take a nap." Yukio dropped himself on the king size bed, and got under the sheets. Wish you were with me, Rei. The half brittanian's eye lids began to drop as he drifts to sleep.

(OOC) Nice way to end a topic.
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum