Code Geass Exodus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Exodus
Code Geass Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's have some fun

2 posters

Go down

Let's have some fun Empty Let's have some fun

Post  Yuki Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am

Nyx was in Clovisland, eating Napoleon ice cream on a ice cream cone. She could smell funnel cakes and other sweets in the air. While she could hear roller coasters moving against the track, rides working as their steros blasted music, people talking, laughing and screaming. Nyx was only in Clovisland because she just wanted to have some fun.

Yuki

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Let's have some fun Empty Re: Let's have some fun

Post  Yukio Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 pm

"Kaname, please don't go flirting with a bunch of girls again." What? Why would I do something like that? "I have a whole list of reasons, little twin brother." Kaname stared his older twin brother with the puppy dog eyes. "Thats not gonna work." I'm sorry, but I have to agree with him, Kaname-san. Awwwww, alright Yukio-san. Yukio and Rei were going on another one of their dates. Kaname tagged along just to see Clovisland. The 3 went through a few rides. Some Yukio didn't like. Some Rei didn't like. And some Kaname had to be in the public restroom for half an hour. I'm gonna see if I can get myself something nice to eat. The younger twin then ran off somewhere, leaving the young couple alone. Sometimes, its hard to believe that hes my twin. Yukio-kun, lets find a place to talk while we wait for your brother. Rei gave out that kind, gentle smile which the half brittanian noble couldn't resist no matter how he tried. The 2 found a bench to sit on, and began chatting about things a couple that was about to get married would talk about.

(OOC) Practicing on romance stuff in my writing.
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Male Posts : 18

https://codegeass141.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum