Code Geass Exodus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Exodus
Code Geass Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukio Illuser

2 posters

Go down

Yukio Illuser Empty Yukio Illuser

Post  Yukio Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Name:Yukio Illuser

Birthplace:Shinjuku, Japan

nationality:Half japanese, half brittanian

faction:black knights

job/occupation:Tea shop owner

Training and experience:Yukio has learned to fight with katanas and prefers hand guns and shurikens.
after Yukio left Brittania, he was able to pilot a knightmare like a pro. He has deep hatred to brittanians.

Special characteristacs:while living with his foster parents, Yukio learned a few skills and techniques of a ninja. He always have something painful in his pockets like, shurikens, daggers, a hand gun, or a book to wack the person who annoys him(mostly boys). He is sometimes a little overprotective with his sister.

Picture:Yukio Illuser 1191100398_blue-boy

characteristacs: Yukio used to be a quiet, almost emotionless young man before he reunited with his family. He prefers to wear black and white clothing, and also likes to reads books, practices the katana in his free time, and practices his shurikens at night. He doesn't speak much, unless he is directing orders. He doesn't have any friends, but somehow girls are infactuated with him, and boys keep their distances, because of the way he glares at them. Most the time he would stay in his room reading, or working at the tea shop.

biography: Yukio never remembered who his real parents where or where he where in japan he was born in. His foster parents, The Shidousha family said that he was found along a river side with a bruise on his head. The only thing that he had from his real parents was a necklace the shape of a cross. He lived with the Shidousha family and his younger foster sister, Alexis who was a age 16, ever since, until one day at age 17, during a attack on Shinjuku, both parents was killed by brittanian soldiers, but the 2 siblings escaped from the attack and hid in the underground tunnels. At age 18, Yukio, and Alexis went to brittania, changed their last name to Prisken to let the brittanians allow Yukio to have knightmare training. After a year, before he graduated, the 2 left brittania, and returned to Japan. Every 3 months, the 2 would visit their foster parent's home, and lay flowers inside. A few months later, Yukio had a run in with a man identical to him, who turns out to be his twin brother, Kaname Illuser. His twin led him home, which was a large mansion, and whats left of his family. Afte regaining his memories, Yukio found out that the cross necklace belonged to his mother who was a brittanian noble, and his father who was japanese died helping his mother escape from assasins. After being reunited with his family, Yukio changed his last name to Illuser, and his mother adopted Alexis as a daughter she never had. The family didn't like the way the non-brittanians were treated, so Yukio created his alter ego, Zero, and led a rebellion against Brittania. His family, fiance, Rei Aznable, and her family are the only ones who knows this secret.

role play sample: Yukio stared outside window of the Ikaruga, and at the ocean. "Wonder how my family is doing..." A knock came from the door. The half brittanian quickly puts on his Zero helmet(Zero suit from Nightmare of Nunnally), then opened the door. It was a random Black Knight soldier with a stack of papers. Sir, I have the registration forms from the new recruits. "Ah, thank you. You may leave now." The soldier made a bow, then left the masked man alone again. This is sure a lot of papers. Better get busy. Yukio laid the papers on the desk, removed his helmet, then dropped himself on the king size bed. What would you do, Dad? his cellphone began to play a little ringtone. "Hello?" Hi, Yukio-kun. How are you doing? "Hey, Rei-chan. I'm fine, dear. Everything is peaceful here. I really miss you, Rei. I wish you were here with me right now, but that would put you in danger". I wish I was with you too. I'm happy that you care that much about me. Please come home safely. I love you. "I promise I'll come back. I love you too. Good bye." Rei hung up on the phone, then Yukio drifted off to sleep.

Knightmare: Abend

Last edited by Yukio on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Male Posts : 18

https://codegeass141.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Yukio Illuser Empty Re: Yukio Illuser

Post  Ilyo Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm

You must put all history in the bio even if your character does not remember it

Ilyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:11 am

Gonna fix it in the afternoon.

Now wheres the fun in that?
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilyo Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Its either one extreme or the other there is no gray..

If we allow someone to have a gray area in their bio no matter how minute it is.. Others will also be able to do it, we can't really but a limit on how much either... thus they can forget as much of it as they want thus not even having to write a bio...

Ilyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 am

Well. I guess the fixing is done for now
Yukio
Yukio
Admin

Back to top Go down